Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- 1 large organic ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 serving SANO vanilla plant-based protein
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of Himalayan pink sea salt
Whisk together non-dairy milk and mashed banana. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, mix remaining dry ingredients.
Incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet, mix until just combined. Add more non-dairy milk if batter appears too thick.
Heat a skillet over low heat melting coconut oil. Scoop ¼ cup of the mixture onto the skillet and cook for 60-90 seconds (or until bubbles form) on each side.
OPTIONAL: Top with fresh banana slices and warm maple, honey or agave syrup.
(Makes 6-8 servings)