Vegan Protein Holiday Egg Nog
If you're looking to try something a little different this holiday season, we have you covered with a creamy vegan egg nog that is packed with nutrient-dense ingredients like premium plant-based protein. Check out this quick, simple and clean ingredient recipe that will put a little jingle in your step.
- 3/4 c raw cashews, soaked for 2 hours
- 2 c filtered water
- 15 oz full-fat coconut milk
- 6 Medjool dates pitted
- 1 tsp SANO vanilla plant-based protein powder
- 3 tbsp rum (optional)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place the cashews in a medium bowl. Cover completely with boiling water and allow to soak for at least 30 minutes (or let them soak for 2 hours in room temperature water).
- Drain and rinse the cashews. Transfer them to a high-speed blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend with the cashews until very well blended and smooth.
- Chill in the fridge for one hour. Serve cold.
(Makes 1-3 servings)