- ½ large frozen organic apple
- ⅓ cup frozen organic cranberries
- 1 large ripe frozen organic banana
- ½ cup frozen organic cauliflower
- 1 inch chunk fresh ginger
- ½ packet SANO vanilla plant-based protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon reishi, chaga, cordyceps
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg amla powder
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
Blend it all up. Add your favorite toppings (blueberry hemp granola, cocoa nibs, cranberries and raw cashew butter).
(Makes 1 serving)
- 1 c coconut sugar
- ¾ c ripe avocado
- 1 packet SANO chocolate plant-based protein
- 3 ½ tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 organic flax eggs
- ¼ c coconut flour
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- ¾ c cacao powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp maca (optional)
- ¼ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- ½ c chopped dark chocolate
Preheat oven to 350 F and grease an 8x8 pan with coconut oil.
Add the first 5 ingredients in a food processor or Vitamix until well combined, then mix in the organic flax eggs. Combine all the dry ingredients then mix in the wet, then finally stir in the dark chocolate chunks.
Pour into prepared dish and spread evenly, then bake for about 20-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
OPTIONAL: Top with organic raspberries and edible flowers.
(Makes 12-16 servings)
We believe vegan breakfasts can include waffles, and that waffles can also be packed with nutrient-dense protein. So we’ve taken our premium plant-based protein powder, combined it with our love of plant-based nutrition, and made vegan chocolate protein waffles. Our vegan chocolate protein are the perfect plant-based breakfast to add to your diet plan.
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 1/2 c SANO chocolate plant-based protein
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 organic flax egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Himalayan pink sea salt
Rub waffle iron with coconut oil and preheat. In a medium sized bowl, combine protein powder, coconut flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract and flax egg. Lightly whisk the contents until smooth. Add almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and sea salt and whisk all ingredients until desired consistency (adding more almond milk if needed). Spoon the batter into the middle of the preheated waffle iron and cook until golden brown and crispy.
OPTIONAL: Top with raspberry greek yogurt, maple caramel almond butter, coconut butter, vanilla cookie hearts and butter cup hearts, and fresh organic raspberries.
(Makes 2 servings)
- 1 c creamy almond butter
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 2 tbsp SANO chocolate plant-based protein
- 1 tbsp pure organic maple syrup
- 1 pinch Himalayan pink sea salt
- 2 c organic 85% dark chocolate chips
In a medium bowl, stir all ingredients together except the coconut oil and chocolate chips. In a medium sauce pan over low heat, melt the chocolate and coconut oil, while stirring occasionally. Coat the bottoms and the sides of the cup mold/liners with chocolate. Place the mold/liners in the freezer for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden. Scoop a heaping teaspoon of the almond butter mixture into each chocolate mold/liner. Then add more chocolate on top for final layer. Place mold/liner in the freezer for 20 minutes and allow to harden completely. Remove and enjoy!
(Makes 10-15 servings)
- 1 cup almonds or 2 cups almond butter
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 2 organic lemons juiced, plus rind
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 serving SANO vanilla plant-based protein powder
- 2 tablespoon dried organic goji berries
- ¼ cup organic maple syrup
- pinch Himalayan sea salt
In a blender or food processor blend almonds (or almond butter), coconut, protein powder, half of the goji berries and salt until a fine flour. While the blender is still running add the lemon juice, lemon rind, maple syrup and vanilla until a dough-like consistency. Add the other half of goji berries and blend for another minute. Roll the mixture into quarter size balls.
(Makes 25-30 servings)